Friends of the Festival
- Jacqueline Moser, president
- Alain Siegrist, treasurer
- Michèle Belz
- Isabelle Saïd
Objectives of the Friends
The Association of the Friends supports the organization of the Septembre Musical Montreux-Vevey, in particular through a financial support. It gathers music lovers who wish to show their commitment to a classical music festival on the Swiss Riviera.
Its committee actively collaborates with the festival management to ensure a warm and privileged welcome for the many music-lovers who come to enjoy unforgettable musical moments in Montreux, Vevey, and the Castle of Chillon.
The Club des Arpèges was created in 2014 within the Friends. It gives its members, both individuals and actors of the Riviera’s economy, the opportunity to support more intensively this high quality event by making an annual donation to the Fondation du Septembre Musical (tax exemption possible). In addition to being offered the Friends’ membership fee, the members of the Club des Arpèges benefit from various additional advantages.
Benefits offered to members of the Association
By becoming a member of the Association des Amis du Septembre Musical, you not only support the festival, but also benefit from the following advantages:
- Exclusive ticket pre-sale with preferential rates for the Friends, two weeks before the opening of the box office for the general public
- Reception in the private lounge for the Friends/Arpèges before the concert
- Delivery of the official programme and a voucher for a glass of champagne or a glass of wine
- Cultural information and special offers throughout the year (by email)
Association des Amis
You can pay your contribution into our account at the Banque Cantonale Vaudoise:
Become a Friend
By requesting my/our membership, I/we undertake to pay the following minimum annual fee: Individual member CHF 80.-; Couple CHF 150.-; Collective member CHF 350.-.